Halak Gas Burner Tablet has been designed and formulated by Samsazan Chemical Industries Company for controlling hidden pests in none reachable places for liquid pesticide use or an obligation for using liquids. Gas burner tablet contains 20 percent of active ingredient and other none toxic and filler materials. It is safe and fast to use and it also produce a colorless gas and zero ppm. Each tablet produce enough gas for 5 cubic meters.
How to use:
- It is better to use this method as a supplementary act in combat operations.
- After spraying the liquid pesticide or using pesticide powder around the rooms, and also sealing the place completely (Close cracks, doors and windows ) calculate number of tablets needed based on place volume.
- Put the tablets on a non flammable surface like pieces of ceramic or break.
- All people must go out of place except one person to ignite the tablets.
- Ignite the tablet from edge till it shows a small blue flare.
- The tablet burns for 15 minutes and black non toxic residue will remain. Open the doors and windows after 2 to 4 hours to ventilate the place well.
- For controlling the bed bug, it’ better to use insecticide liquid before and after using gas burner tablet for a period of time.
Recommendation for effective use of GBT on bedbugs :
- All infected clothes, bedding and other stuff must washed.
- All pores and holes (AC hatch, holes, cracks, pores on doors and windows ) with adhesive type and plastic bags.
- All people and even plants must be out of place during gas treatment.
- Gas treatment must be at least 5 hours.
- Inform everybody in place to have most possible cooperation.
- If infection is sever put more tablets.
- If you smelled gas after returning to place, open doors and windows immediately.
- If the place sealed perfectly, there will be no pests in there.
- Gas doesn’t have long lasting effect and bedbugs may return with an infected object or person.
- In controlling hidden insects like bedbugs, flea, termite and etc, prevention is prior to control because controlling these pest after infection is very difficult and needs patience.