Halak Wheat Grain Rodenticide is a ready to use and very effective bait for controlling rodents. When rodents eat the bait and after a few days they die, other rodents don’t suspect the bait.
How to use:
- Keep the baits away from rain and wind, put them in the way or in their nest hole.
- For small mouse use at least 10 gr and for rats use 200 to 250 gr of bait.
- It’s better to put bait in paper cones or in bait box, plastic tubes & etc.
- Distance of baits shouldn’t be more than 5 meters. If rodent infestation is high, reduce the distance to 1-2 meters
- Monitor the baits every day, replace or renew the baits if needed.
- Baiting process must be continued (usually takes 5 to 10 days) till baits remain intact for a few days.