Kalat Pellet Rodenticide is a powerful anticoagulant ready to use pellet bait for rodent control especially for those resistant to other anticoagulant active ingredients.
Kalat Pellet Rodenticide contains 0/06 gr Brodifacoum, an anticoagulant active ingredient, per kilogram for using as a bait.
This bait is only for rat and other rodents control.
This bait is single feed and causes death after a few days.
Feeding with Kalat is interesting and delicious for rodents and it never cause the rats suspect the bait.
How to use:
- Use the bait as soon as you see first signs of rodents presence.
- Put the small piles of 20 to 50 gr of Kalat in holes, track of movement or places they eating.
- Repeat baiting every week till you see the baits are intact.
- Baiting in many small piles is better than few big piles.
- In places with low rodent infestation one time baiting is enough.