Samsohop Grasshopper Killer Bait
Samsohop grasshopper killer bait is a specific pesticide for grasshopper with contact and digestive effect which is prepared as a ready to use pellet bait for public health and industrial and non-agricultural areas.
Where to use:
“Samsahop” can be used in various places such as:
- Food and Industrial factories
- Refineries and Petrochemicals
- Radio and TV stations
- Generally in non-agricultural areas
How to use:
Use Samsohop ready to use bait by manually pouring according to infection amount 5 to 10 gr per square meters.
- In large and open areas, the baiting process can be used at least 25-30 kg / hectare.
- This action can be repeated, if there is a pest
- Keep this product out of children’s reach and pets in a safe and locked place
- If there are domestic animals, especially poultry in the area, keep them in a safe place before baiting process.
- Use gloves and protective tools when baiting
- Change clothes and wash your hands and face with plenty of water and soap after operation
- In case of poisoning symptoms, see a doctor immediately
The antidote for this product is Atropine Sulfate, which should be taken under the supervision of a doctor.